Friday 13 September 2013


Fiona Rae
What caught my attention about this piece is that I thought it was a forest at first glance, it's inviting, colourful & very quirky. I really like how random this is, very loose with a lot of expression. 

 Anselm Keifer
This piece reminded me of an open book, I like it's raw looking material, each 'page' with a different texture, colour & most probably, feel. It's natural looking, doesn't look too man made apart from the placement of the materials.

Susan Hiller 
The negative space first drew me to this image because of it's colour, then I noticed the hanging orbs & got a sense of feeling in space with the night sky looking theme. I think it's very creative use of space, opting to be different from starting from the floor & going up to starting from the ceiling & going down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment