Wednesday 16 October 2013




 These are pieces I've which are focused on composition, shape & colour.
We had a series of objects which we looked at through a viewfinder and took in the basic shapes and colour.
From that I created pieces using a range of materials (collage, pen, oil pastels, newspaper & masking tape).

After producing several pieces I reflected on them, kept a few as they were and changed a few.
The changes I made included ripping or cutting them up and rearranging them. Drawing over them and spraying them with water.

I'm happy with the work I've done. Some fit into a good series. I like the compositions and the fact I stuck to the same colours in all pieces.
There is a couple of pieces that I felt didn't work well, but it's good practise and show's what things I've explored.








No comments:

Post a Comment